When making outdoor bulletin boards, we must first choose materials for making bulletin boards. According to the different environmental characteristics and use requirements, our requirements for materials are relatively different. There are many optional materials such as stainless steel and galvanized sheet. How to find the most suitable one from these materials? Today, Coating Galvanized Steel Strip Manufacturer will take you to know the most commonly used material in the production of the bulletin board "galvanized steel sheet".
As the name implies, Coating Galvanized Steel Strip is a steel sheet coated with a layer of zinc on the surface. Zinc plating on the steel sheet is one of the economical and effective ways to avoid rusting of the steel sheet. Because of its high cost performance, galvanized steel sheet is widely used For the production of outdoor bulletin boards.
1. The Coating Galvanized Steel has been very popular in adapting to a wide range of environments and has a long anti-corrosion period, but the anti-corrosion period is different in different environments.
2. The treatment cost is low, and the cost of galvanized sheet anti-rust is lower than that of other paint coatings.
3. Durable and durable. In the suburban environment, the standard galvanized antirust layer can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair. In urban areas or offshore areas, the standard galvanized antirust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair.
4. Good reliability, the metallurgical combination between the galvanized layer and the steel is a part of the rigid surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
5. The toughness of the coating is strong. The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
6. Integral protection, every part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, even in the depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected.
7. Save time and effort, the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required to paint on the construction site after installation.