Steel Pipes are not only used to transport fluids and powdered solids, exchange heat, make mechanical parts and containers, but are also an economical steel. The use of steel pipes to manufacture building structure grids, pillars and mechanical supports can reduce weight and save 20-40% of metal, and can realize mechanized construction. The use of steel pipes to manufacture highway bridges not only saves steel and simplifies construction, but also greatly reduces the area of the protective coating and saves investment and maintenance costs.
1. Pipes for pipes. Such as: water, gas pipe, steam pipe seamless pipe, oil pipeline, oil and gas trunk line pipe. Agricultural irrigation faucets with pipes and sprinkler pipes.
2. Tubes for thermal equipment. Such as general boiler boiling water pipes, superheated steam pipes, superheated pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes, arch brick pipes and high temperature and high pressure boiler pipes.
3. Pipes for machinery industry. Such as aviation structural tubes (round tubes, elliptical tubes, flat elliptical tubes), automotive semi-axle tubes, axle tubes, automobile tractor structural tubes, oil cooler tubes for tractors, square and rectangular tubes for agricultural machinery, tubes for transformers, and bearings Tube and so on.
4. Oil geological drilling pipe. Such as: oil drilling pipe, oil drill pipe (square drill pipe and hexagonal drill pipe), drill pipe, petroleum oil pipe, oil casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipe (core pipe, casing, active drill pipe, drilled , by hoop and pin joints, etc.).
5. Tubes for the chemical industry. Such as: petroleum cracking tubes, chemical equipment heat exchangers and pipeline tubes, stainless acid-resistant tubes, high-pressure tubes for fertilizers, and pipes for transporting chemical media.
6. Other departments use the tube. Such as: container tube (high pressure gas cylinder tube and general container tube), instrumentation tube, watch case tube, injection needle and its medical device tube.