Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Supplier teach you how to distinguish hot rolled steel sheets from cold-rolled steel sheets.
1. Divide by carbon content
The carbon content of Hot Rolled Steel Sheet can be slightly higher than that of cold-rolled steel sheets. The density is the same when the ingredients are not consistent. but if
The composition differs greatly. For example, the density of cold-rolled and hot-rolled stainless steel is about 7.9g / cm3. It should be regarded as specific
The hot-rolled steel sheet is only more ductile, and the steel is also under pressure.
Cold Rolled Black Square Steel
2.distinguish by density
Hot-rolled steel plates are divided into structural steel, low-carbon steel, and welding bottle steel, and then find the steel you need according to various steel materials.
Check the density and composition of specific steel.
Hot-rolled steel plates have low hardness, easy processing, and good ductility. The quality of the surface of the hot-rolled steel plate is almost (there is oxidation \ low finish),
However, the plasticity is good, generally medium-thick plate, cold-rolled plate, high strength, high hardness, high surface finish, generally thin plate, can
As a stamping plate.
The Cold Rolled Steel Sheet has high hardness and is relatively difficult to process, but it is not easily deformed and has high strength.
3.distinguish by the production process
The production process of hot-rolled steel sheet and cold-rolled steel sheet are different. Hot rolled steel sheet is rolled at high temperature, cold rolled steel is at normal temperature.
Fried to. -Generally speaking, cold-rolled steel sheet has better strength, hot-rolled steel sheet has better ductility, China Steel Spot
The net has a detailed quotation difference between hot rolled steel sheets and cold rolled steel sheets. The general thickness of cold rolling is relatively small, hot rolling can have.
Larger thickness. The surface quality, appearance, and dimensional accuracy of cold-rolled steel sheets are better than hot-rolled sheets, and the thickness of the products is thinned right.
It is about 0.18mm, so it is more popular. For the acceptance of products, professionals can be invited.
The mechanical properties of hot-rolled steel plates are far inferior to that of cold working and also second to forging, but they have better toughness and ductility.
Cold-rolled steel sheet has a low degree of toughness due to a certain degree of work hardening, but it can achieve a better yield-strength ratio and is used for cold-bending springs.
Pieces and other parts, and because the yield point is closer to the tensile strength, there is no predictability of danger during use.
Accidents are likely to occur when the load exceeds the allowable load.
1) The cold plate is processed by cold rolling without surface oxide scale, and the quality is good. The hot rolled steel plate is processed by hot rolling with oxide scale on the surface, and the plate Thickness is lower.
2) Hot-rolled L steel plate has poor toughness and surface flatness, and the price is low, while cold-rolled plate has good stretchability and toughness, but the price.
3) Rolling is divided into cold-rolled and hot-rolled steel plates, with the recrystallization temperature as the distinguishing point.
4) Cold rolling: Cold rolling is generally used to produce strip, and its rolling speed is higher.
Hot rolled steel plate: hot rolled temperature and forged temperature
5) The surface of the non-plated hot rolled steel plate is dark brown, and the surface of the non-plated cold rolled steel plate is gray.
The degree of slip is distinguished, and the smoothness of the cold rolled plate is better than that of the hot rolled plate.